Importing many transfers between accounts in different currencies

Tim Hume tim at nomuka.com
Sun Jan 22 16:11:23 EST 2017

Thanks Sébastien and Geert for your replies,

In the end I entered the transactions manually - there were only 183
- now I'll have to check I didn't make any mistakes. I never fully got
to the bottom of the question of whether OFX could be used to import
the data or not - OFX is pretty complex.

I'll definitely have a look at piecash.

Cheers,

Tim.

Tim Hume <tim at nomuka.com>