Backend problem

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:01:20 EST 2017

I think you said Ubuntu is 32 bit and Win 10 64 bit - this may be the crux
of the matter.  You may need to try using a 32 bit or 64 bit OS at both
ends ?

Whats with the Ubuntu 4 year end of life - I dual boot Win 10 and Ubuntu
16.04 and am not aware of any 4 year end of life.  Just assumed I'd keep
upgrading every time they pump out a new version :-)

Cheers Dave H.