[MAINT] Migration Complete

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Tue Jan 24 23:34:44 EST 2017

Hello, Derek,

Out of curiosity, I pointed the browser to code, lists, and wiki
subdomains of gnucash.org from both California and Switzerland over
double hop VPN nodes.  All of them load very quickly, are quite
speedy, so whatever the hardware is now seems to be behaving like a T3
line or better.

Thank you for all your work on this (and MIT as well if they're also
contributing).  Maintaining lists and repositories are necessary and
often unappreciated.  Bravo, well done.

Gordon