Gold as Commodity?

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Wed Jan 25 15:26:56 EST 2017

Hello, Lane,

If gnucash is crashing, then that's a problem the gnucash user list
might be able to solve, so let's also post emails to
gnucash-user at gnucash.org; I can't remember the method the list uses,
either in the To: or Cc: field.  What operating system are you using,
and which version of gnucash?  Someone else may have more experience
with price editor than I do, and might be able to figure out the
problem.

The earlier replies from Tuomo, John and Plutocrat might point you in
a better direction, that is, treating Gold as a currency.  I would be
interested as well if that were possible.  It would be less accurate,
but easier, than using a Forex account to determine the value of gold
(or silver, bitcoin, etc.).

Anyone else have ideas on this?

Gordon