monthly donation?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Jan 28 12:28:25 EST 2017

Op zaterdag 31 december 2016 13:23:57 CET schreef Elias K Gardner:
> Hopefully this is an ok place to ask this. I was wondering if its possible
> to setup a monthly donation? I've used the sourceforge tip jar in the past
> but that seems to be only setup for one-off donations. Thanks

Hi Elias,

I didn't see a reply to your request, so here's my stab at it:

The donations page on the gnucash website lists 3 possible donation methods.
The first one, labeled 'Sourceforge Tip Jar' will link to through to a paypal
page where you can set up a monthly donation.

I also use the link on Sourceforge itself (under Tools->Donate on the GnuCash
project page) and it brings me to the same page. It also has a 'Mate this
Recurring (Monthly)' check box.

So perhaps this has changed since last time you checked ?

Alternatively if you're in Europe, you could also choose the third donation
option, which is a European bank account I'm managing on behalf of the GnuCash
project. You can create a recurring sepa transfer from your own European bank
account to this account also.

Regardless of your preference thank you for your support!

Regards,

Geert