Business accounts: display and order by account number

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:35:55 EST 2017

Regarding the building icons, I would have expected the icons for each of
the five basic account types to be different.

Regarding the use of account numbers it is possible to assign account
numbers in a way that will not sort correctly as I noted in *bug 747333.  *I
do not think that this has been documented yet.

David C