Clean CSV export

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jul 1 16:40:16 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

My GNU cash file has become a bit too large with loads times and reports
taking a while to process. What I would like to do is export some of the GNU
cash registers to Excel for either archiving or to use on a spreadsheet, my
only concern having used other similar export functions in other programs is
how clean the data is?

Let me be more specific, sometimes the text/numbers can look as they appear
but contained within the cell is all sorts of characters which may interfere
with future calculations.

In summary, i would like the data to be exported as if it were typed in
directly to the spreadsheet itself.

Many thanks,