Mortgage payments in Income/Expense report?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sun Jul 2 09:55:58 EDT 2017

On Sunday, 2 July 2017 14:46:19 BST Mike or Penny Novack wrote:
> On 7/2/2017 7:02 AM, Dan Rawson wrote:

> > an Income/Expense report that ALSO includes the transfers to the
> > liability (let's face it, that's an "expense" :-), but the Liability

> > Dan
>
> Misunderstanding about the basics.

> You are thinking of it as an "expense" because it affects cash flow.

Hi Mike,

IMHO, the OP isn't misunderstanding - hence the quotes and smiley.  You are
correct in the accounting sense, but I can understand that it is a sort of
"expense" in the sense that it comes out of each month's wages and needs to be
budgeted / allocated.

I was going to suggest he try the cash flow report and see if it can be munged
into showing what is required, before you beat me to it.

0.02
Maf.