Reporting Repository ?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jul 2 23:25:15 EDT 2017

> On Jul 2, 2017, at 5:05 PM, aegross <aegross at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There isn't a reporting repository (for those who have written their own
> reports and would like to share), correct?  I found a few threads on this
> but nothing conclusive.

No, we don’t have a separate “contrib” repo because there’s never been any need for one. We could create a “src/reports/contributed_reports” directory in the gnucash repo to collect them, but contributors would have to submit pull requests to add to it. The current approach is for contributors to add reports to one of the existing report directories.

Regards,
John Ralls