Reporting Repository ?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 3 00:59:43 EDT 2017

> On Jul 2, 2017, at 9:02 PM, David T. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> John,
>
> I am curious now about the status of the various reports included with gnucash. There have been a number of well-constructed reports put together by Doug that seemingly could be added to the program, and there are some bugs suggesting removal or rearrangement of some of the current reports. Are any of these slated to be incorporated any time soon?

David,

I don’t have any plans to add them to incorporate them mostly because I haven’t spent any time on figuring out where to put them. If we add them to GnuCash they also need to be added to the menus and I haven’t any time to work on that.

Any other committer is welcome to dive in and add them or some non-committer can make a PR to incorporate them.

Regards,
John Ralls