"Point of sale debit or credit (Note: Depends on signage of amount)" appended to transactions in 2.6.17

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:26:47 EDT 2017

John,

Does that mean that when users download files from their financial
institutions and import them offline they will always get that message in
the description field?

I would prefer "OFX ext. info: |Trans type:Generic debit|Memo:" as before,
unless an option is added to even suppress that text.

David C