"Point of sale debit or credit (Note: Depends on signage of amount)" appended to transactions in 2.6.17

John Vermeer johnve at juno.com
Thu Jul 6 18:40:34 EDT 2017

David, John, and All,

Thanks!

Yes, the string is appearing in the description field. I will attach images – to hopefully show you.

I will try to download the OFX from BECU – to see if the string is there.

Sound like this is “by design” . I think I will implement and update query to remove the redundant information or move it to the memo field. (I use MySQL as my data source).

John