Login help

Jean-David Beyer jeandavid8 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 9 17:02:51 EDT 2017

On 07/09/2017 09:50 AM, pfwoolverton at juno.com wrote:
> Dave,  Thanks for the info.  I viewed that page several times in recent weeks and never noticed the login point. Jean-David,  Sorry for not being clear about what I wanted. ---------- Original Message ----------

You are still not clear at all.

Do you have GnuCash installed on your computer or do you not? I do not
know how you could expect to run a program without installing it first.
And once it is installed all you have to do is run it. You do not login
to it.

What operating system are you running on your machine? I know only
Linux, though I know a version is available for Window (if I am not
mistaken), but even there you need to install it and run it. You do not
log into a program.

  /V\  PGP-Key:166D840A 0C610C8B Registered Machine  1935521.
 /( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey    http://linuxcounter.net
 ^^-^^ 16:55:01 up 19 days, 20:46, 2 users, load average: 3.27, 2.41, 2.16