Fil recovery

esris sriskanthan.n at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 01:23:56 EDT 2017

Today I had the "tip of the day"; how to view and compare a tab.
Method given: Windows >> new window with page

So I tried a tab; window opened in a new window grate!
When I closed the one of the windows I (must have) closed the main account
file window.
It closed and the window that appeared was the tap window.
I closed this also and reopened the account file. The Tap Window only
appeared.

I tried to get the main account file, no luck.
In the directory I could not find the folder for the account file.
Pleas advice how can I recover the Account file.
Sriskanthan