Where do I find gnucash data?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 09:22:03 EDT 2017

John,

The files are presumably on the D: drive where you saved them. You can copy your files to another PC by using Windows Explorer to copy them to another location. Try looking also at Chapter 2.6 and 2.7 in the Tutorial and Concepts Guide. They cover the various questions about backups and copying information around.

HTH,
David