No subject

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Tue Jul 11 13:08:23 EDT 2017

> On Jul 11, 2017, at 12:37 PM, kendall.green at gmail.com wrote:
>
> How do you get online quotes for ETF's such as iShare's ITOT, ISTB,
> AGG, IEFA ?  they are listed sometimes as NYSEARCA:ITOT, but when I
> enter this in the Security Editor under NYSE or enter just ITOT, for
> example, I get the message about continue with good quotes with these
> listed as the bad quotes.
>
> --
> Kendall B. Green D649DA6E

yahoo finance has those quotes.

In the Security Editor for any of the ETFs, I selected “Single" as the Type of Quote Source, and chose Yahoo USA as the source.

Get Quotes raised no objections. Make sure the symbol is all caps, e.g. ITOT. The NYSE or other designation does not matter with respect to retrieving quotes. I also never used any prefix to the symbol.
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com