Transaction report - what are default accounts?

George Riner GeorgeRiner at mycogeo.com
Fri Jul 14 12:18:46 EDT 2017

I don't get the behavior you describe.

I create a new Transaction report. I select a couple of entries in the
'Accounts' window and a couple entries in the 'Filter by' window and
click 'Apply' and then 'OK' to dismiss the window.

I then re-open the Options window, click on 'Select Default' and all
selections are cleared.

I find this a curious interpretation of the word 'Default'. From the way
you describe it, the button would be more aptly named 'Revert to initial
selections', or 'Cancel changes'.

:George