Copying many transactions

azalea4va common17 at azalea.name
Sat Jul 15 11:27:29 EDT 2017

Harry Hall wrote
> New to forum and looking for help.
> Basically I have a new iMac and my old gnucash cash accounts are on my old
> windows 10 PC.
> I have downloaded gnucash for mac but unable to import the export
> transactions files. The account files have came across, i.e. The account
> and sub account names but can't get the numbers to import. Is there a
> quick way ?

You will probably be better off asking this in a new topic, as the subject
matter you are asking about is basically different from that of this thread.
When you ask, be a little more specific about how you "import the export
transactions files".  Did you export csv files and if so exactly which
export option did you use?  Did you copy over your .gnucash file?

Good luck.

(QIF is a completely different format, used by Quicken and some financial
institutions.)