Flash Drive

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 03:31:51 EDT 2017

As I understand those links, portableapps.com works on these other operating systems by using Wine, a virtual windows emulator.
So, you'd install a windows emulator on your linux machine (125mb) in order to run gnucash as a portable app on a stick so as to save installing Gnucash (175mb) on your hard drive.
That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
David