No stock quote for LU1233758587

Daniel Rosenberg dnlrsnbrg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 10:32:25 EDT 2017

First of all thank you very much for testing this, so I don't need to
manually check every source!

I am one step further, though. As I wrote I found the Bloomberg code
REMCIEE:LX for LU1233758587 so I tried using this with selected sources,
which also didn't work.
Then I found this Perl Bloomberg module for finance quote:
https://github.com/alex314159/PerlFinanceQuoteBloomberg
I added the file to the finance quote directory (on my Windows 10 system:
C:\Strawberry\perl\site\lib\Finance\Quote) and added Bloomberg to the
modules in the file Quotes.pm and changed the account delimiter in GnuCash
to from ":" to "\" (as described in the Readme file in the above link).
Using gnc-fq-dump and gnc-fq-helper via command line I was able to get a
quote for REMCIEE:LX.
After that, I was able to select Bloomberg as an online source for my fund.
Then I tried to get the online quotes for all my shares, but the only thing
that happened ist the black Strawberry Perl window popping up and never
closing (I let it run for more than 1 hour). After that I aborted (closed
the Strawberry Perl window) and got an error message from GnuCash about a
system error.
After removing the Bloomberg entry from Quotes.pm everything worked
normally.
Any ideas on that? Has anybody added Bloomberg module to GnuCash on Windows?

Daniel