Finishing a reconciliation asks me to transfer funds.

aegross aegross at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 18:03:24 EDT 2017

GC version: 2.6.17
Mac OS version: 10.12.5

I have been using GC since 2.6.14.  I have noticed the following behavior
since 2.6.15.   After performing an account reconciliation and clicking on
the "finish" button, I will be taken to the "transfer funds" dialogue box.
It's not a big deal as I cancel out.  Anyone else seeing this?  And even if
they aren't, likely this is a GTK issue and not a GC issue?

Kind regards,
Andrew Gross