Having problem printing checks on HP

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 20:07:06 EDT 2017

There are a number of things that could go wrong.  To eliminate some of
them, can GnuCash print any of the standard reports?  Have you followed the
procedure outlined in chapter 6 of the help manual?  If so, which part does
not work?

Which operating system do you have?  Are you using GnuCash 2.6.15 or 2.6.16?

David C