linking internet banking in Australia

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 3 22:24:25 EDT 2017

Hi Ananda,

I have also been trying to connect to banks in Australia (CBA) but have had
no luck. Some years ago I received an email confirming that they had not
adopted/implemented  the European online banking connection process (HBCI).
More recently emails to my bank asking about this have been totally ignored.
The CBA supplies OFX files of the transactions which can be downloaded from
the bank's Netbank website but no other connections from clients seem to be
permitted. They are clearly making such huge profits anyway they don't feel
they need to meet customer expectations in this area.

Cheers

David Cousens