Reconciling an account

Dean Gibson gnucash.stuff at mailpen.com
Mon Jun 5 15:29:33 EDT 2017

I misspoke.  I meant the ending date.  When I change the ending date to
match the statement, that gives me the corresponding ending balance,
every time, so I don't have to adjust it (assuming I've downloaded all
the bank/CC transactions).

My only "complaint" with the GnuCash reconciliation process, is that if
there is a debit balance in a liability reconciliation, I don't get the
additional window at the end of the reconciliation, which allows me to
transfer the balance to another account.  I have to generate that
transaction manually (a very tiny amount of extra work).