Reconciling an account

EngineInstitute info at chinablueart.com
Tue Jun 6 17:20:49 EDT 2017

Yes I tried the manual way using the transaction report to check against both
the Gnu reconciliation as well as the statement.  Nothing is obvious.
I also checked by applying the filter without the reconciled items and what
came up are the items in the to be reconciled in the reconcile register.
Finally I also did a global search for $195.14 and $97.57 no entries of
those amounts.
I thought I would upload images so it is easier to discuss.
As you can see the dialog shows what it expects as the final amount:
$5265.69 (my statement balance)
The next is the reconcile page that shows the reconciled balance with a
difference of $97.57 (there are no outstanding items past 3/11).
After reconciling the totals at the bottom of each white box (funds in and
funds out) agree with the statement.
So why the ($195.14) difference? I note that is double the difference of
$97.57 in the pre-reconciled sum.
I am sure it is something obvious but I can't for the life of me see it.
Dialog1.jpg <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4692059/Dialog1.jpg>
PreReconciled.jpg
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4692059/PreReconciled.jpg>
Reconciled.jpg