Reconciling an account

EngineInstitute info at chinablueart.com
Tue Jun 6 22:26:20 EDT 2017

Dave,
No worries about raining on my parade.
I figured it was probably a preferences issue. I did check the account and
it was marked income & expense not credit. So I changed it to credit. So
that shows the balance correctly as a negative (which I overlooked). Also it
is positioned correctly as a liability account and is not a sub account.
But yes it still does not solve the problem because the reconciled amount
now is simply a positive $195.14 difference.
Agreed, indeed after I celebrated for a few moments I too realized that that
could not be the solution since the prior month was balanced.
Well tomorrow is another day. I will attack it again then.
Thanks for your continued thoughts on this.

-----
China Blue