Website down?

Kalin KOZHUHAROV me.kalin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:38:28 EDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:
> On Thu, June 8, 2017 12:45 pm, Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 4:12 PM, Derek Atkins <derek at ihtfp.com> wrote:
>>> This thread is the first I've heard of this. I've contacted. Linas.
>>>
>> Great!
>>
>> I pulled out some caches and together with github, managed to make a
>> new "package" for Gentoo.
>
> Why would you need to access any cache (or github) to build a package?
> The tarballs are all on sourceforge.

Sorry for not being clear!

I needed various bits and peaces to understand what changed, also was
hoping for insights on the cmake build system.

Yes, the source I pulled from SF (later realized that the tar.gz on
github is quite different than the tar.bz2 on SF :-| )

BTW, the site is back now.

Cheers,
Kalin.