Installment Payment Plans & Bills Due Reminder

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:56:30 EDT 2017

I had a thread on that last month:
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2017-May/070596.html

At the least, it would be nice if it fired at midnight so the pending SX
could be sitting there waiting for you when you wake up.

I like how the Due Bills Reminder can stay open and update in real time.
Something similar for SX would be sweet. (even a consolidated dialog or tab
for both though I think Due Bills is tied to the Business features) On that
note, a 'Dashboard' tab with pending SX and Due Bills along with say a
simple chart or graph of your choice, maybe a budget cash/flow projection
and a simple balance sheet would be nice. (hmm... maybe there's a way to
get pending SX on a multi-column report that can be left open in a tab and
refreshed?)

-Adrien