Inability to correct GBP value for Euro priced shares

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jun 9 04:54:33 EDT 2017

Morning Eric,

Fairly sure I copied the list too, am doing so here so that the thread makes
it to the archives there.

As I said, I'm at a loss to explain what you are seeing.  If the price DB has
sensible numbers, I don't know why the specific share account would be so far
off.  I haven't done much more than dabble with share accounts, maybe someone
else who knows more might be able to jump into the thread in due course.

Good luck fighting it, especially given this morning's fluctuating exchange
rates!

Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542