List of Equity, Expenses and Liabilities has disappeared

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:36:42 EDT 2017

Not really.

By ‘window’ do you mean ‘tab’ within the GnuCash window, or is this a separate window entirely? (you can simply close any tab)

By partial list of assets do you mean a list of asset accounts, or actual assets? Is this an account register?

How did it first appear?

Can you provide a screenshot of the window? (obscure any sensitive info of course)

-Adrien