Unrealized losses (or gains)

Alain Dormoy cageda at free.fr
Sun Jun 18 12:45:50 EDT 2017

Hello David.

I'm returning with the problem we discussed in April which  I have let sleep
for a while.

I can't find the mail you kindly sent me on April 28,  so I can't quote it.

My problem is I had in the past "Unrealized losses" (and gains) which turn
up on given dates and vanish on other.

You advised me to identify the dates and see what can have gone wrong then.

I found the dates. I ran a "Transaction report" for those two particumar
dates.
Does nothing for me: The unrealized gain is huge (roughly my total icome for
the year) but in the list of transactions on those two dates all that comes
up is a few petty amounts, maximum 100 EUR (I have selected "all accounts"
including hidden).

Ideas?
Many thanks in advance.
Alain