Fwd: Re: Unrealized losses (or gains)

Alain Dormoy cageda at free.fr
Sun Jun 25 11:43:30 EDT 2017

De : cageda at free.fr
Date : mardi 20 juin 2017 10:51
À : cageda
Objet : Fwd: Re: Unrealized losses (or gains)

--
Envoyé depuis Galaxy S6

-------- Message transféré -------- De : David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com À : Kalin KOZHUHAROV me.kalin at gmail.com Cc : gnucash-user at gnucash.org Date : dimanche, 18 juin 2017, 10:49PM +02:00 Objet : Re: Unrealized losses (or gains)

  Alain

  Follow this link.  http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Unrealized-losses-tc4691319.html#a4691532

  David C

  On Jun 18, 2017 1:41 PM, "Kalin KOZHUHAROV" <me.kalin at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hello,

    On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Alain Dormoy <cageda at free.fr> wrote:
    > My problem is I had in the past "Unrealized losses" (and gains) which turn
    > up on given dates and vanish on other.
    >
    > You advised me to identify the dates and see what can have gone wrong then.
    >
    > I found the dates. I ran a "Transaction report" for those two particumar
    > dates.
    >
    > Does nothing for me: The unrealized gain is huge (roughly my total icome for
    > the year) but in the list of transactions on those two dates all that comes
    > up is a few petty amounts, maximum 100 EUR (I have selected "all accounts"
    > including hidden).
    >
    > Ideas?
    >

    >Just a wild guess, but try to "increase the border", see one day
    >before the actual problem and one after.

    >Kalin.

  Still the same: just petty amounts.
  I don't understand.
  Alain