Any interest any new report

Cindy Doughty dbdoughty at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 09:03:39 EDT 2017

I am thinking of creating a new report based on the comparison-transaction
report I created.  The new report would allow you to control what is shown
in each column for example:

Expenses            Me   mate       Kid#1        Kid#2
Food
clothing
Hobbies

or you could report

Expenses            trip#1      trip#2        trip#3
lodging
transportation
food
entertainment

or you could have

Expenses      Apt#1         Apt#2          Apt#3

The report would work by allowing you to find specific entries for each
column such as an account name  or an entry in the notes or memo fields
such as #mate or ##holiday ##london
Are there 5 or 6 people that could make use of such a report and would 5
columns be enough columns?

If there is not a strong interest I'll just make a rough version for myself.

Doug Doughty