Year end options

Alain Dormoy cageda at bbox.fr
Thu Mar 2 05:08:20 EST 2017

Hi!

Sorry I'm reacting a bit late.
This is exactly what I've bean meaning to ask.
I've been using GC for 8 years now and I'd like to keep only the entries of
the current year and say the former or the two former readily available,
with all the rest saved separately in a place I can access them if
(unlikely) I need them.
>From what you guys are saying it seems GC can do that. Can you give the
procedure  pls?

Alain