Projected Daily Balances?

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:46:32 EST 2017

Craig,

2.6.12 is 3 versions ago - the current version is 2.6.15 so you might want
to upgrade to that instead.

You don't really need a report to do this - I add my scheduled transactions
60 days in advance and just open the bank account register tab for this to
check the balances for the next 60 days - the blue line indicates today's
date so obviously anything below that is a future transaction.

Also on the accounts tab you can show the "Future Minimum" balance column
which will show you the future minimum balances of all you're accounts that
are currently visible - click on the down arrow on the far right of the
"Account Name" header line to see what columns you can show or hide.  You
may need to drag out the right edge of the GnuCash window if you can't see
the down arrow ?

Cheers Dave H.