Invoice problems

Jerome Kremen jerry.kremen at engopt.com
Thu Mar 2 13:33:48 EST 2017

Dear gnucash,
I have multiple problems with the invoicing system

1.  When I alter the style sheets and apply changes the printable invoice does not show the changes.
2.  How do get the printable invoice to show terms: ie net 30 days.
3.  I cannot enter a new account - consulting - in my invoice which I added to the income account list.
4.  How do I prevent the printed invoice from showing today's date under my company info?
I am trying to reconstruct my Quickbooks accounts for 2016 which could not be resurrected when my iMac bit the dust.
I tried to use X-chat aqua to answer my questions but I cannot connect. The list of channels does not include #gnucash and none of the IRCXXX channels work.
I am in desperate need of assistance.  Please help!
Best Wishes,
Jerry Kremen