Question

D Wt dtjan10 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 12:15:57 EST 2017

Hi. Am starting to use gnucash to manage the books of a two-member LLC, which is a pass-through entity. My only question regards retained losses. I believe, though I might be wrong, that normally in double-entry acct that retained earnings/losses is an account which can be credited/debited. That does not seem to be the case with gnucash though, or am I over looking something?

The balance sheet shows retained losses as a calculation, but I can't figure out how to distribute these to the two members.

Thanks.