More Chase OFX DirectConnect issues

jmk jmk at cmail.nu
Tue Mar 7 12:39:19 EST 2017

Hi all,

I have several Chase credit card accounts setup and working perfectly by
following the guide on the wiki:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Setting_up_OFXDirectConnect_in_GnuCash_2#Known_Problems

i.e. generating a uuid, getting a email in your secure inbox, verifying
the id, etc..

I just setup a new Chase business checking account and this method isn't
working for me anymore. I go through all the steps and get a PIN
assigned and then try to retrieve the account list with AqBanking and
get this error in the ofx log:

<OFX><SIGNONMSGSRSV1><SONRS><STATUS><CODE>2000<SEVERITY>ERROR<MESSAGE>USER
NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS THE SYSTEM WITH THIS
APPLICATION</STATUS><DTSERVER>20170307121500.524[-5:EST]<LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>B1<FID>10898</FI></SONRS></SIGNONMSGSRSV1><SIGNUPMSGSRSV1><ACCTINFOTRNRS><TRNUID>20170307111454.000<STATUS><CODE>15500<SEVERITY>ERROR</STATUS><CLTCOOKIE>1</ACCTINFOTRNRS></SIGNUPMSGSRSV1></OFX>

I've tried with a couple different UUID's ... with and without the
hyphens (btw the hyphens work fine with my other Chase accounts).

Maybe I am supposed to be using the other (JP Morgan Chase) option as
suggested in an earlier discussion?
(https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2016-January/063510.html).
I've tried this too and get invalid user/password errors. Howdy Doody,
could you share your aqbanking setup for your chase account?

Does the above approach only work for credit cards or business accounts too?