How is the OFX import from Chase credit cards?

Dean Gibson gnucash.stuff at mailpen.com
Wed Mar 8 11:40:51 EST 2017

I'm familiar with that link, and I did that in November of 2015, and it
worked for a year.  It stopped working again in November of 2016.  Since
I get eMails and SMS messages for every transaction, I don't need the
data in GnuCash until statement reconciliation.  So, once a month when I
need to login to the Chase web page to download my statement in PDF
format, I also download a QFX file, and import it into GnuCash.