New transaction report - consolidates / creates composite if same description, has find capability and can convert annual data to daily amounts

kr kr at bell.net
Wed Mar 8 16:33:26 EST 2017

I followed your insructions to copy files to .gnucash folder but can't find
the report. Reports>Other>I/E does not seem to have the options you have
outlined, also, it is not a transaction report. There are no other relevant
reports in this menu branch. Reports>I/E> has neither a transaction report
nor an 'other' report. Any suggestions much appreciated.