New transaction report - consolidates / creates composite if same description, has find capability and can convert annual data to daily amounts

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 19:58:02 EST 2017

It's nice to see alternative reports sprouting up. Just wondering if you
accept bug reports. My report currency is not USD however the consolidated
transaction report will label it as USD. If I untick Consolidation it shows
the correct currency.

I've been looking for a report which can arbitrarily filter transactions
for some time now and yours fit the bill nicely. Perhaps can the
Transaction filter also work on description+notes+memo, and also on account
names? (eg I could tag an account with @ if it must be sent to the
accountant Expenses:Business@:Marketing, Expenses:Household:Electricity@
... or tag a transaction with @ as well...).

Thank you for your good work!