New transaction report - consolidates / creates composite if same description, has find capability and can convert annual data to daily amounts

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:51:57 EST 2017

So... my Edit > Preferences > Reports: Locale is AUD.
Even if I choose another currency USD/EUR etc the consolidated report will
label 'US$'.
Note that the amounts reported are unchanged - only the label has changed.
A transaction for £10 will show as US$10 if consolidated.

Find Transactions could match the Edit > Find option - "Description, Notes,
or Memo".
Or perhaps "Description, Notes, Memo or Full Account Name".
Don't know how many people will benefit from this though.