Autocomplete - turning it back on

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:45:35 EDT 2017

>From what I was able to glean from past discussions, there isn't a way to
"turn off" the autofill functionality. I looked through the Preferences and
such, and didn't see anything there, then did a search, to no avail. I'm
using 2.6.15 on OS X.
Any discussions I found that specifically asked how to turn off autofill
were answered that regrettably it is not possible. So, I don't know what you
did, but it is apparently magical, or specific to a Windows 10 system.

-----
Ken Farley