Autocomplete - turning it back on

RianMonnahan rian.monnahan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:17:13 EDT 2017

I discovered where my error was. I was entering opening balances in
individual accounts. There was no transaction history there. When I went to
the equity account and attempted to enter a transaction from there,
autofill worked fine b/c there was a long history of transaction in that
register. This is exactly the behavior I experienced on my Mac while
working in a bank account register with lots of transactions. So,
everything is fine. Autofill works correctly.

--
Rian Monnahan
Conference Interpreter