Cash Back Rewards

Gerald gellis at aeneas.net
Thu Mar 16 17:24:02 EDT 2017

I have a similar issue with several credit cards and senior discounts.  I do
not know if this is the best solution or not, but what I have done is to
create an Income:Other Income account and split my CC rebates along with
other miscellaneous sources if income (such as cash loans repaid) to this
account.  Just be sure that this account is NOT included in your tax
returns, since none of the sources report this information to the IRS.