Cash Back Rewards

Leo Bolta lbolta at rogers.com
Thu Mar 16 21:31:23 EDT 2017

This from a novice:  Could one handle a CC rebate by crediting the interest
charge account associated with that particular card?  With rebates
offsetting credit card charges, one could easily track the 'profitability
vs. expense' of holding that individual card?  If this makes sense, how
would one handle the debit side of the transaction?