Online Quote Updates stopped working

Mathew Paret mathewparet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:08:34 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I am having a weird issue with GnuCash. I have added my Mutual Fund to GnuCash a few weeks back and the automatic quote update was working fine until a few days back. Now the quotes are not updated automatically at startup. When open GnuCash and go to Tools > Price Editor and click on Get Quotes then it fetches the latest quote from the internet and updates properly. So that means the source and my configuration for the Mutual Fund is correct. Only thing is it doesn’t automatically update when I start GnuCash.

When I start GnuCash it still shows Checking Finance::Quote… so it seems like it is running, but not updating somehow.

Is there anyway to debug it?

I am using Mac OS. I am using the below version: 2.6.15 built from rev 1ef17e6+ on 2016-12-17

--
Thanks & Regards, <>
Mathew Paret

t: @mathewparet <https://twitter.com/mathewparet> / g+ +mathewparet <https://plus.google.com/u/1/104707221391205739826?hl> / f: mathew.paret <https://www.facebook.com/mathew.paret>

Save trees, consider the environment before printing this mail. Reducing font size by 1 before printing, will save almost up to 50%.