What's the best way to handle PayPal?

Chris Serella serella_c at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 12:32:29 EDT 2017

Thanks for the clarification. I did an import and ive logged the
transactions in sales properly, but also in sales ive been adding the
transfer to the bank account. From your response i assume this is wrong.

I may be better just getting an accountant to sort this out. I was
hoping i would be able to do it without one and save some money. Small
startup business the cost if more than i make in most months.

--
Kind Regards,

Chris