Migration from Quicken 98

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 10:50:59 EDT 2017

I would approximate categories by tagging transactions in any of the
available free-text fields - description/memo/notes. eg. tag Annual
Insurance payment with @holidayhome
Thanks to Doug Doughty's new Transaction-Report you will be able to
arbitrarily report by searching these fields.
But the Standard Reports are not currently able to search similarly.