Business feature: invoices with expenses mixed in

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 09:47:15 EDT 2017

I occasionally get an itemized payment that shows what the customer bought and some deductions.  For example today I got a cheque for a net amount after commission, trucking and a marketing board levy.  I'd like to create an invoice but commissions, trucking and levies are expense accounts.  I think the only workaround is to enter the split directly.  Or create a fake bill and invoice and patch together the a/p an a/r and payment.  Is there anything better?

Sent from my iPhone